Hunter Happiness!

Blog about a shar pei puppy named Hunter.

Google

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Day 4

Hunter and I (megan) went to our friend, Terri's house in stoughton, wi before I(megan) had to work at 4pm. They have a huge fenced in backyard-Hunter had a blast. Terri, Matt, and their 4 yr old boy, Nate were there to play. Nate was afraid of the puppy at first-since the last time he met a dog he had gotten biten on the face. Hunter changed his mind about puppies. Hunters first good deed :)

Here are the pics- taken by Terri and Nate. Since I forgot my camera








































2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hunter you make me smile,
taking all thoughts of boredom as
I work in this tiny cubicle.
The love ane joy in your eyes as you romp and play!
Hunter you add a smile to my desolate day!!
love
Pam

2:23 PM  
Blogger hunter happiness! said...

awwww. Hunter is getting love poems.

You're the best pam.

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home